Investor Relations Manager
- Negotiable + AWS + Bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 25th July 2018
- Job Type
We are currently assisting a leading real estate developer to recruit for Investor Relations Manager.
Below Is The Responsibilities
- Reponsible for all media platform and reports incluyding statutory announcements, press releases, marketing collateral, website, annual reports.
- Organise and execute corporate events including Annual General Meeting and Media Briefings
- Keep investors, fund managers and analysts informed of the group financial performance, strategies and developments.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/ Communication/ Finance/ Marketing or equivalent
- 3 years or more relevant experience in investor relations, corporate communications or equity research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English AND Mandarin (educational certificate will be required)
- Meticulous, team-player.
If you feel this role is in line with your profile and career aspirations, kindly submit your updated CV to GKartyasa@cobaltrecruitment.com or you may reach Gabriella Kartyasa at +65 6800 9726 for a confidential discussion for this opportunity.