- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 23rd April 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planner/Senior Planner to join the Planning team of an established multi-disciplinary practice based in Northampton. Our client has a varied and challenging workload acting on behalf of the public and private sector. Projects generally cover residential, mixed use, commercial and rural developments.
- Site Appraisals
- General planning advice to clients and wider design team
- Co-ordination and management of planning applications and appeals
- Report writing
- Representing clients at Planning Committee's
- Use knowledge and understanding of planning policy and legislation to reach clear conclusions for public and private sector clients
The appointed Planner/Senior Planner must possess a RTPI accredited post graduate degree and will be able to demonstrate experience of working for a consultancy. Ideally the appointed candidate will be chartered, however, candidates on the APC pathway will be given full consideration. Strong communication and written skills are needed for this role as you will be required to liaise with clients and attend networking events.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Elliott Rumfitt on 0161 457 0105.