- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th March 2018
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an expanding consultancy in Central Leeds. My client has an enviable reputation for commercial property management. This national practice manages a commercial portfolio primarily in the office, retail, industrial and distribution sectors on behalf Corporate Occupiers, national accountancy practices and central and local government departments.
- To manage and take ownership of a portfolio of properties
- Carry out regular property inspections, taking note of building defects and tenant alterations
- Draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings, whilst directly reporting to the client
- Ensure regular contact with tenants.
- Ensure that all lease renewals, lease breaks and rent reviews are appropriately dealt with.
- Monitoring income and managing credit control
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with the client's KPI's and regularly update the property management system
Candidates will have a strong understanding of commercial property management whilst possessing a methodical approach to their work.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this or similar Property Management role across West Yorkshire, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.