- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 27th April 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for a leasehold management specialist to manage a prestigious high end portfolio.
Our client is an internationally acclaimed management company that currently manages a number of high profile properties in Hyde Park. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of 10 new build residential developments all centrally located around Hyde Park, while also managing a team of 2.
You will be expected to maintain regular contact with the clients and Directors and maintain the relationship between them and the management company. You will also monitor team performance and acting as first point of reference for questions or discussions concerning department portfolio.
If interested you must have previous experience working as a Property Manager, and possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- IOSH, MIRPM or AssocRICS qualification (ideal)
Most importantly, our client is looking for someone with vision and ambition, who can bring a fresh perspective and innovation to the role.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format if you are interested in this role.