Property Sales Exhibition Manager
- SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 26th February 2018
- Job Type
A leading hospitality group headquartered in Singapore is looking to hire a Property Sales Exhibition Manager. This is a newly created headcount and the role will report to the SVP, Property Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving marketing and sales initiatives, including planning, organising and co-ordinating all international events for property sales products. He/She shall also be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for the various property products for different market segment
- Sourcing of venues for the roadshows
- Related publicity e.g. advertisement for the exhibition and roadshows
- Related Public Relations matters inclusive of liaising with PR agencies and etc..
- Responsible for all logistics in relation to the roadshows including scheduling, venue setup and requirements, production of collateral as well as event management.
- Diploma / Degree in Real Estate, Marketing or Business related disciplines
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience in real estate marketing or sales
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Resourceful with strong time management
- Strong business acumen
- Good command of both English and the Chinese language for the China market
- Independent and self-motivated
- Based either in Phuket or Singapore; although Phuket is preferred
The Property Sales Exhibition Manager will be marketing all products under the hospitality brand on a global scale. If you are keen to be part of a exciting hospitality brand known for quality, luxury and comfort- do not hesitate to apply now or call me at +65 8007921 to discuss this opportunity.