Real Estate Business Development Manager/ Director, Shanghai
- SGD14000 - SGD17500 per month + Accommodation + Performance Bonus
- Asia, Shanghai
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 27th April 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Development Manager/ Director based in Shanghai
Our client is a leading pan-Asia logistics real estate platform with a focus on the development and management of top-tier logistics facilities. They pride themselves in their high quality tenant base of third-party logistics providers, e-commerce companies, retailers, cold-chain logistics providers and industrial companies.
The Group manages approximately 110 million sq ft of projects owned and under development across Japan, China, Singapore, South Korea and India and they have capital and funds management offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. Its current AUM is >US$10 billion.
- Part of Shanghai office's Business Development Team responsible for their real estate development business in China.
- This spans across logistics and industrial developments (including general industrial and hi-specs building).
- Responsible for sourcing and originating potential property development opportunities.
- Establishing key relationships and strategic alliance with MNCs to create and develop pipelines for the company in China.
- You would lead in:
- Driving the overall structuring and development timeline.
- Understanding of clients' needs for a development plan.
- Preparation of pitch materials.
- Negotiation of commercial terms and relevant documents with stakeholders.
- Presenting & obtaining Board approval.
- Attractive Base Salary of RMB 800,000 to RMB 1,000,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Accommodation will be provided and transportation claims available on a reimbursement basis.
- 12-18 years of property experience in the China market.
- Strong in deal origination and well-networked with industry contacts including brokers, owners, government officials, lawyers and professionals in the real estate industry.
- Master and/or Bachelor in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- Excellent track record in real estate development and proficient in financial modelling and deal analysis and evaluation.
- Experienced in leading a team and strong leadership skills.
- Willing to be based in Shanghai, China.