Real Estate Client Consultant
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + pension, benefits, bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
My client, a leading provider of real estate investment tools is looking to hire a Real Estate Client Consultant to join their dynamic team in London. You will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of clients, including pension funds, private equity firms and banks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Building and maintaining strong senior relationships with clients
- Upselling products to existing clients, maximising subscription renewal rates
- Creating client business plans, identifying opportunities
- Conducting presentations on real estate results and product training
- Maintaining good relationships with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within the real estate industry, ideally within a research & strategy or investor relations capacity. You will also have strong analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.