Senior Administrative Coordinator
- GBP18000.00 - GBP24000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th April 2018
- Job Type
My client, a leading multi-disciplinary property consultancy, is looking for a talented Senior Administrative Coordinator to join its successful team in Birmingham. Reporting to the Team Manager you will sit with the Property Management Accounts (PMA) Department providing high levels of customer service as well as professional administrative support to all teams within the department.
Working within a high volume client facing department your key responsibilities will include;
- Resolve customer enquiries by telephone and email ensuring a high level of customer service to enquires received into the department from both internal and external customers.
- Administrative support to the Property Management accounting function including account maintenance, accounting and procurement functions.
- Preparation of internal and external reporting using Microsoft Office Software; Word, Excel, Publisher.
- Support directors in PA Duties when required, including arranging and booking travel. Adhere to all department SLA's and supporting the Helpdesk Manager in reporting KPI's.
- Adhere to all department SLA's and supporting the Helpdesk Manager in reporting KPI's.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Senior Administrative Coordinator and similar roles across the West Midlands, please contact 0161 457 0105.