Senior Asset Manager- Retail
- GBP70000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26th April 2018
- Job Type
Senior Asset Manager - Shopping Centre Investment Platform - Central London
Salary up to £85,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A market leading, innovative retail investment platform, that invests in prime assets, is seeking an asset manager to run one of their prominent shopping centres which is due to start a programme of exciting value add work imminently.
The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring the short, medium, and long term financial performance of an assigned asset by managing and focusing all external and internal activities and resources relating to the asset. They will also be charged with running a programme of cap-ex works, as well as a comprehensive review and re-structure of tenants in the centre.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Asset Performance & Focus on Added Value - Maximise the financial performance of the asset by ensuring that all activities are focused on added value.
- Manage Asset Life-cycle- Support the Portfolio Director by managing all activities and associated business risks through the complete life-cycle of an asset from prospective acquisition, bringing on stream as an ongoing concern, timely and effective product enhancements (extension/refurbishment) through to successful divestment.
- Investment & Occupational Market Intelligence - Maximise the performance and return on capital for the client and investor partners by maintaining up to date knowledge of the investment and occupational markets and advising the Portfolio Director and Retail team on opportunities.
- Commercial Excellence- Contribute commercial awareness, entrepreneurial spirit and good business judgement to the Retail team to support decision making and deliver financial returns.
Candidate requirements include:
- Currently working in a shopping centre focused position- ideally asset management
- Track record of building strong external relationships with Retailers, Asset Managers & Developers
- Strong written skills and numerical ability
- Passion for retail, awareness for retail trends and strong interest in innovation within the sector
* Candidates will experience working on assets held in joint ventures would be particularly desirable for this role *
Please apply online with your CV in word format.