Senior Block Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd February 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Senior Property Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
A high-end managing agent is currently seeking a Senior Property Manager to join its Central London office. Our client is one of the biggest managing agents in the UK with over 50 year's experience as a whole with multiple offices located nationwide.
This company is looking for someone to come in manage a small but very prestigious portfolio in a prime part of central London. You will need to have strong knowledge of all aspects of the Property Management industry. People with no experience of Block Management will unfortunately not be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
- Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Be very organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.