Senior Marketing Manager
- SGD5000 - SGD10000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 9th April 2018
- Job Type
A local developer with a long and established track record is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join their marketing team. This is an expansion role and will work alongside another Marketing Manager to report into the Head of Marketing. The successful candidate is required to have extensive in-house real estate marketing experience in particular for residential projects in Singapore. Experience in marketing residential properties in the China market will be an added advantage. The firm has just bade and won several land sites therefore the marketing manager will be required to be heavily involved in the launch of the upcoming projects in Singapore.
- Assist to execute any marketing and advertising plans for project developments, monitor and propose suitable media platforms
- Liaise with solicitors to prepare sales documents and side letters and facilitating approvals from authorities
- Monitor and liaise with solicitors with regard to billings and collections of progress payment and interest for late payment
- Maintain records of purchasers' information, sales price and sales and progress payments record and ensure documentation are in order
- Work with advertising agency for advertising and promotion works including the preparation of marketing collaterals, advertisements, online and digital material
- Maintains company website, gather leads and interest and expand the company's database of potential clients
- Conduct data research and comparable studies to facilitate feasibility studies for new land acquisition
- Liaise and establish strong networks with customers, follow up on sales enquiries and aggressively push sales across all BSEL's projects, oversee sales performance of marketing agencies
- Support/assist AGM/CEO in any other matters
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/ real Estate or equivalent
- Min 5 - 7 years of marketing experience in residential properties
- Resourceful, confident, self-motivated, target driven and customer service oriented
- Possess leadership qualities to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve results Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently.
If you are keen to work in a growing company with a stable, family-oriented environment, this is the role for you. Apply now or call me today at 68007921 to discuss this opportunity.