Senior Town Planner
- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 24th August 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package
Our client is a reputable, global multidisciplinary consultancy with expertise across the infrastructure, environmental, water and development sectors. Due to unprecedented growth and an ever-increasing pipeline of work, they are seeking an experienced Senior Town Planner to join their Birmingham office.
In this role you will be responsible for driving all stages of the consenting process, working within project teams on some of the UK's most complex projects. As a Senior Planner, you will be responsible for mentoring and developing junior members of the team and play an integral part in the growth of the business.
What's in it for you?
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible working options - work from home
- Diverse, interesting and challenging projects
- An international team of industry experts
Responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead on the technical delivery of projects
- Project management of multi-disciplinary commissions
- Providing advice to clients and other disciplines on the planning consents process
- Develop consent strategies to minimise project risk
- Establish strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Ensure planning advice complies with planning law, regulation and best practice
- Promote the Planning team capability
- Recruit and mentor planning professionals to grow a high performing team
To be successful as a Senior Planner you must possess the following:
- Chartered Member of RTPI
- Proven experience leading multidisciplinary project teams
- A keen interest in building and maintaining strong client relationships
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 711 1502.