Valuation Surveyor - Manc
- GBP32000 - GBP50000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 22nd May 2018
- Job Type
A leading Real Estate Advisory client is looking to bolster their successful valuations team due to sizable growth in both residential and commercial valuation instructions across the department.
The department provides commercial valuation advice to a wide range of corporate and public sector clients with a bias towards advising banks and other lending institutions. The role will include involvement in some of the region's most interesting and high profile property instructions across the retail, office, industrial and residential investment and development sectors.
Reporting into a Director, the role will be to assist a proactive, specialist team in providing valuations advice to loan security and investment assets to a broad range of clients across the residential sector. The appointed valuations surveyor will possess the following experience:
- A strong academic record, educated to degree level and/or a relevant post graduate qualification
- Previous experience of working in valuations is required
- Able to act independently and as part of a team
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Proficient user of Argus/Circle Capital Valuation and Developer
- Strong Excel skills, financial modelling skills desirable.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this MRICS Valuation Surveyor and similar roles across the North West, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.